Logo Design - Ramsgate, Kent
2-3 Creative Designs Provided
The importance of your companies logo should never be under estimated as it can be an important factor in the future of your business.
The simplest idea can often be the strongest.
A Face to a Name
Your logo is the face of your company and helps people to form a connection with you or your brand. Strong brands shine through their logo not only their name; A single sweep or swoosh or even a symbol can become iconic for a particular business.
THE 9G LOGO PACKAGE
What we offer
We offer a simple logo package catering for both the technical and creative needs of your identity which includes the following:
- 2-3 Logo concepts
- 3 Rounds of revisions
- Vecor format (Crystal clear vectors instead of blurred bitmap logo)
- Output to LogoPack
If you are interested in knowing our logo prices please request a price list...
There are upto 10 straight-forward steps in our logo package:
- Step 1 : Initial Consultation
- Step 2 : Concepts presented
- Step 3 : Revision round 1 (Ammendments made if needed)
- Step 4 : Concepts presented
- Step 5 : Revision round 2 (Ammendments made if needed)
- Step 6 : Concepts presented
- Step 7 : Revision round 3 (Ammendments made if needed)
- Step 8 : Final Concepts presented
- Step 9 : Colour Schemes presented
- Step 10 : Output to LogoPack
When creating a logo for our clients we try to consider the wider scheme of things as follows:
- Black & White (For when low-cost advertising is used)
- Colour Reverse (Placing on a block of colour, maybe over an image)
- Small Format (Clarity considered at business card size)
- Large Format (Overall impact at large vehicle or signage size)
- Resizing Quality (Vector format used so if resized no loss in quality occurs)
Just to clarify the process a little we thought we had better explain revision rounds before you panic. A revision round is simply a chance for the client to ammend, agree or completely change a design concept from us.
We offer 3 revision rounds as standard but this is a guide and can be flexible. We havent as yet had an unsatisfied client from our logo package.
As you will see below, we output your final logo in the following formats:
- AI (outlined original artwork in adobe illustrator)
- EPS (a popular format for print and design houses)
- PDF (another popular format used as a last resort if eps or ai not available)
- JPEG (image file format for use with certain litho or screenprint companies)
Additional formats can be supplied on request.
NOTE: You may need specialist software to open some of the above formats.